WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU GATHER ABOUT ME
We collect from you only the personal information you voluntarily provide in order to deliver the best possible service. If you choose to process a payment or make reservation by phone we ask you to provide us with information necessary to process your order which may include, but not be limited to, name, physical address, telephone number, facsimile number, email address, company name, title, credit card number, and expiration date. The credit card information that is collected is used strictly for billing purposes.
We collect your email address so we can send you information about your transaction and its status. We may use your email address to inform you about current offers or events. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
780 Mini Storage does not sell information to unrelated third parties. 780 Mini Storage does send your contact and order information to the facility for purposes of completing your payment or reservation.
HOW TO ENABLE COOKIES ON YOUR BROWSER
Your web browser is the primary way you can control cookies.
The method for changing your cookie settings will vary depending on the browser you use, but options should be similar regardless of your browser choice.
If you are using Internet Explorer, your cookies will be automatically controlled based on your privacy settings. If you would like to override automatic cookie control, choose Tools; Internet Options; Privacy; Advanced. From this panel you can choose to override automatic cookie handling, and specify how you would like to deal with First Party and Third Party cookies.
First party cookies come from the owner of the website you are visiting, third party cookies come from a different company (for instance, an advertising company). You can select “Accept”, “Block”, or “Prompt” – if you choose “Prompt”, your browser will notify you each time a web site attempts to set a cookie on your machine, and you can choose to accept or reject the cookie. If you would like to accept session cookies, but not persistent cookies, check the box to “Always Allow Session Cookies.” Please note that session cookies are required to enable shopping on many web sites.
Cookie options are available under Tools; Options; Under the Hood; Content Settings; Cookies.
Cookie options are available at Tools; Options; Privacy; Cookies.
Cookie options are available under Safari; Preferences; Security.
Other web browsers provide similar options. Alternatively, you can also control cookies with a number of internet security packages. If you use one of these packages, please refer to the software documentation for more information.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 780 Mini Storage’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 780 Mini Storage’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 780 Mini Storage at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 780 Mini Storage’s web site are provided “as is”.780 Mini Storage makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 780 Mini Storage does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 780 Mini Storage or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 780 Mini Storage’s Internet site, even if 780 Mini Storage or a 780 Mini Storage authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 780 Mini Storage’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 780 Mini Storage does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.780 Mini Storage may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
780 Mini Storage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 780 Mini Storage of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 780 Mini Storage’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.