why choose us
With over 40 years of Trusted Experience assisting, consulting with, and providing solutions for just about every self storage challenge, as well as having tens of thousands of satisfied customers over the years, we believe no one can offer You a better Self-Storage Solution. A Solution Suited to Your Needs!
Great Rates. Honest Pricing. No Surprises
We Keep It Simple. Just Month to Month And only a 7 Day Vacate Notice
Many Ways To Save. Move In Specials, Pre-Pays, Discounts for Seniors, Active Military, Law Enforcement Personnel
Over 40 years Of Experience Helping Folks Save on Self Storage.
We’ve Been Saving Folks Money on Storage Units Since 1976. Give Us a Call Today to Discover How Much You Can Save.
- Great Rates
- Convenient Location
- Easy Access, All Ground Level Units
- More Ways To Save with Discounts for Seniors, Active Military, Law Enforcement Personnel, and the best referral program in the business. It can mean up to $100 off a month’s rent.
- We are easy to reach 7 days a week* by phone or email
- We take the time to compare sizes to find the best size so you rent only the space you need.
- Easy to change sizes when necessary
- Locally Owned and Operated to Serve You better.
- Let us take all the guesswork out of renting a storage unit with just a month to month agreement and a 7 day vacate notice
- Use our experience to help you choose the ideal size for the things you want to keep, but are taking up precious space in your home.
- No charge to Reserve a Space, Just a quick phone call to let us know when you can stop by.
“We looked at several companies and we are so glad we found you. Nice people, great prices, no problems.”
-Jennifer G. (used with permission)
“Great price, n the lady Tina was very knowledgeable as getting our unit set up. She did a great job as well as being very pleasant. Thank you Mini Storage for making renting our unit easy n fast.”
“Got a great price on a large storage unit for my business. It has been over 8 years now and no issues. Nice people run the place too.” -Jack N. (used with permission)